Stocks!!

We began this experience by reading Westing Game and Turtle doing stocks. We started by picking our stocks and looking up what their stock prices were. We kept checking and checking, writing down the prices and seeing if they went up or down. I also learned that without much money, it is a very long process of making more money. It takes a long time and is very frustrating(sometimes). We chose our companies, and that actually was pretty hard. We only had $20,000 to spend! We recorded our earnings on a Google Spreadsheet. We programmed it to add up all our money. I did really well. My stocks were recommended by my dad.

Here is a picture of my google spreadsheet.

As you see, we were working on this for more than three months. The process was very long and sometimes your stocks would literally crash and give you a headache. My total gain or loss was $4,685, which was really good. I learned that stocks are much harder than I thought, and we should respect the billionaires more than we usually do because they beat the system, and that is really hard to do. We should also stop making fun of them for having so much money. People are always saying they should give a huge amount to the poor. Well, first, they do give tons of money to the poor, and second, they are business geniuses because they figured out the stock market. Thank for reading, and C you guys next time!