What I’m interested in!

Like most other people, you and I are interested in something. One of my interests is that I love tennis. Tennis is a fast-moving sport with lots of drama and amazing moments. Good tennis is very fun to watch, even if you don’t play tennis. If you’ve ever watched Roger Federer, or Rafael Nadal play, you might think that tennis is so easy. But that is such a lie. Tennis is one of the hardest sports that involve movement. Good tennis matches can last over 5 hours. Though that is rare, it will happen, and that creates lots of tension, and you can’t help cheering for the players, who walk to their bench, exhausted. This best players hit winners, aces, and make you say “wow” with their amazing shots.

I also love soccer. Soccer is a very intense sport that lasts 90 minutes, or 1 and a half hours. Players kick the ball into the other teams goal. These goals can be spectacular.  Unlike tennis, soccer is a team sport. And unlike tennis, you can rest a little, even on the field.

So those are my main interests and I hope after reading this, that you might enjoy them as well. Bye bye!