Accomplishments: Virtual Learning!

Virtual learning can be tough! If you want to survive, here are some tips from an experienced specialist!

Tip One: Follow a schedule for every day. This is very important as virtual learning can get very messy or ugly. Following a schedule is a good way to clean up your time management and to stay on top of your work.

Tip Two: Keep your work space clean. This is important as you will need a lot of school materials, but you don’t want a school-work tsunami on your work desk. But you also don’t want to have nothing on your desk, that means you have to run somewhere to get your science binder, or whatever you have to grab. Have a place to put your school materials, and your pencils, sharpies, rulers, yeah, your other materials.

Tip Three: Let your brain get a break. Get a little break after some work. Maybe 2-3 assignments. That’s what I usually do. Or sometimes I will do 15-20 minutes. It’s totally up to you, and only up to you. It is scientifically proven if your brain takes a break, you will remember the lesson better than if you learn for 1 hour!

Tip Four: Take your time. Make sure you do your school work well. You have basically all day, 6-8 hours, to do all of your school things. That’s a lot of time. Go outside for 30-45 minutes and do some sports, or just a hobby that you have. Let your eyes and brain rest. It’s good for your learning, as I said in tip three.

End word: How to tackle the biggest defender in school work, virtual learning, has been covered! Remember to do all of your school work and have fun during virtual learning! With my tips, you can get A+ in all of your classes! See y’all later, I’m out of here. Happy Christmas/Hanukkah/Thanksgiving/Diwali and any other holidays I don’t know about! Bye!